Dr. Jorge Masià
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Jorge Masià achieved the Degree of Medicine & Surgery at the University of Navarra (Pamplona, Spain) in 2010. Afterwards, he obtained the Medical Specialization in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital Universitario Vall d’Hebron in Barcelona in 2016.
During his specialization, he performed several observerships at different prestigious centers abroad:
- University of Innsbruck. Clinic for Cranio-Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery. Profesor Michael Rasse. (May 2014)
- Instituto Maxilofacial. Centro Médico Teknon. Professor Federico Hernández-Alfaro. Barcelona. (May 2015)
- Rinofast Polanco. Rinoplastia de ultracorta estancia. Professor Héctor Manuel Marin. México. (October 2015)
- Hospital Universitario Infanta Cristina, Badajoz. Servicio de Cirugía Maxilofacial. (Marzo 2016)
Between 2016 and 2020, after finishing his medical specialization, dr. Masìa worked at the Maxilofacial Institute of Medical Center Teknon where he obtained his high specialization in Orthognathic Surgery and Aesthetic Facial Surgery.
Dr. Masià is a professor at the Maxillofacial department of the International University of Catalonia, where he’s active as a professor in undergraduate, graduate and master studies.
Memberships and Registrations:
- Número de colegiado 47097 (Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Barcelona)
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial (SECOM)
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica Facial (SECPF)
- Asociación Europea de Cirugía Cranio Maxillo Facial (EACMFS)