We require 3 photos with your hair pulled back, frontal, profile, and lateral 45 degree angle, as in the examples below.
Lateral 45 degree
Follow the instructions
- No selfies! Don’t hold the camera yourself and try not to use mirrors.
- Keep the camera at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from your face.
- Camera angle: the camera should be at eye level. Try to keep your head and gaze horizontal.
- The pictures should be well lit and in focus, but not in direct sunlight.
- Keep a blank expression, without a smile.
- It is best to turn your whole body to get the different angles rather than just turning your head.
- Keep your hair tied back so your cheeks and forehead are revealed.
- Try to have a blank and neutral color background.
- Don’t wear glasses.
- It’s fine to wear light make-up, but avoid heavy eyeliner or eye-shadows.
Once you are ready you can upload your pictures here.
"*" indicates required fields