We require 3 photos with your hair pulled back, frontal, profile, and lateral 45 degree angle, as in the examples below.
Lateral 45 degree
Follow the instructions
- Ensure the camera is at eye level and maintain a horizontal head and gaze.
- Ensure good lighting without direct sunlight and use a blank or neutral color background.
- Keep a neutral expression, no smiling.
- You have to turn your whole body to get the different angles rather than just turning your head.
- Tie back your hair to reveal cheeks and forehead and avoid wearing glasses.
- Light makeup is okay, but no heavy eyeliner or eye-shadow.
If you take the pictures (click on upload below and access your camera to send now)
- Avoid selfies as they distort the face proportions. Instead, use a self timer and keep some distance with the camera.
- Avoid artistic and/or visually strong filters.
If someone takes the pictures for you (ideal):
- Keep the camera at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from your face.
- Stay in the same place at all angles to avoid distorting your dimensions.
Once you are ready you can upload your pictures here.
"*" indicates required fields