Dr. Teresa Meyer
Dr. Teresa Meyer Gonzalez is a prestigious hair surgeon that closely collaborates with Facialteam. Throughout her professional career, she has specialized in pathologies related to the scalp and hair transplantation. Currently, she is co-responsible for the Hair Unit of the Dermatology Service of the Dr. Galvez Hospital in Malaga. She is an expert in hair transplants, trichology, mesotherapy, FUE technique, alopecia and hair grafting, among others.
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Malaga, she obtained her specialty in Dermatology through the MIR at the University Hospital Virgen de la Victoria. She specialized in hair transplantation at the International Hair Microtransplant Clinic in Brussels, where she performed a micro transplant following the latest techniques after her training. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Laser and Phototherapy in Dermo-aesthetic Pathology from the College of Physicians and the University of Barcelona.
Dr Meyer is the author of scientific publications and numerous communications in both national and international congresses.
Registrations and Memberships:
- Member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Member of the Spanish Group of Trichology.
- Member of the Illustrious Official College of Physicians of Malaga.
- Member of FUE Europe.
- Founder of BHRClinic in Spain, associated clinic of BHRClinic in Brussels with Dr. Bisanga, internationally renowned specialist in hair transplantation.
- Co-Director of the Hair Unit of Laboratorios Ducray at National level.
- Co-Director and Coordinator of the International Forum of Advanced Trichology.
- Professor of the International Master’s Degree in Trichology and Hair Transplant. University of Alcalá
- Professor of Trichology in the Master of Aesthetic Medicine and Trichology. University of Medicine of Malaga.