Facialteam: The Milestones
Facial Feminisation Surgeons
Why is Facialteam a leader in Facial Gender Confirmation?
- More than 1,200 transgender women helped in their medical transition
- A gallery of hundreds of clinical FFS cases published online
- Over 3,000 feminisation surgical procedures performed
- More than 8,000 patients have benefited from our free orientation program abroad
- Acclaimed reputation in the scientific community, with award-winning research and training programs in leading medical institutions
- International presence in major cities, including New York, Los Angeles, London, Sydney, Milan, Rome, Zurich, Stockholm and Barcelona
- High level of patient satisfaction (96%), as reported in quality assurance questionaires
- Hundreds of patient video testimonials on their facial gender transition
- A team approach, with at least three highly specialised facial feminisation surgeons in each operation
- Among the lowest rates of revision surgeries in the sector (3%)
- Team comprised of over 42 trained professionals in trans-feminine healthcare
Facialteam was founded by Dr. Luis Capitán (Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeon – Spain) and Dr. Daniel Simon (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Brazil), primarily to meet the demand for Facial Feminisation Surgery, also known as Facial Harmonisation, Facial Gender-Affirming or Facial Gender Confirmation Surgery (FGCS).