Facial Feminization for German patients
FACIALTEAM is an integrated group of facial feminization surgery specialists operating since 2008.
Having won awards for research, we focus on constant innovation in facial gender surgery to improve the quality of life of trans women.
The team is made up of six surgeons and over 30 highly trained support staff. Each of us are specialized in specific areas of FFS surgery in order to achieve the best feminization results. We pay extra-special attention to planning and the healing process.
Thanks to our global approach to surgery and our emphasis on natural FFS results with hidden scars, our FFS patients are generally very satisfied.
You can see the results for yourself in our FFS surgery before and after images gallery, which includes over 50 happy patients.
What is facial feminization surgery?
FFS surgery is a set of personalized surgical procedures through which we can modify and sculpt the facial skeleton.
That allows us to alter features that, in general, we associate with the masculine gender. We soften their shape and modify their volume so that they appear more “feminine”. It’s essentially about reversing the effects of puberty on the skull.
FFS procedures are suitable for anyone wishing to soften masculine features. However, they are most popular among transfeminine women that identify as binary, going through a medical gender transition.
The key to achieving the natural FFS results that our patients want from their face feminization surgery is based upon the following:
- A philosophy that allows the conservation of family or ethnic traits. It adapts to personal or cultural preferences yet also allows patients to achieve a younger or more objectively beautiful effect.
- Careful planning with modern 3D diagnostics. Indicating procedures that are might be essential or elective, depending on your priorities. Implementation of more efficient techniques, such as the hidden crown approach to forehead reduction. This takes advantage of available grafts for simultaneous hair transplants around the hairline.
- Hidden incisions for Adam’s Apple reductions. The use of ultrasonic instruments and osteotomy guides to reshape the jaw. These methods help us to better predict results and reduce trauma for a smoother recovery process.
- A controlled aftercare program that provides the optimal conditions for healing and helps avoid complications.
Why trust FACIALTEAM Spain for my face feminization surgery even if I live in Germany?
Patients all around the world are always looking for the best FFS surgeon to achieve natural facial feminization results.
Those opting for face feminization in Germany are no different. Many of them choose to travel abroad for the very best surgery and care.
Our patients from Germany opt to come to Marbella, Spain, because we go above and beyond the call of duty.
And on top of that, we’re conveniently located, just a relatively short flight away.
FACIALTEAM’s streamlined system is designed for patients who want the highest quality care at every stage of the surgical experience. Our emphasis is on precision and efficacy in facial feminization surgery.
How do we go about this for our patients?
Our approach is comprehensive.
Firstly, our informative international orientations and consultations are all free.
We’re aware of the many obstacles you may have faced in life. The last thing thing you need is for your experience with FFS surgery to be stressful.
So we want to make things flow as smoothly as possible. We provide a few incentives to travel to Marbella from Germany for a more thorough assessment before treatment:
- A round-trip transfer between AGP airport in Malaga and the hospital.
- Free comprehensive consultations with different specialists. This includes a free Virtual FFS which you will be shown on screen. That gives you an idea of the potential results of your facial feminization with high-quality clinical photographs.
- We also include a free 3D CT scan of the skull for a more precise assessment and quote for your surgery.
- An orientation session with a personal patient coordinator, a tour of the hospital grounds and a visit to the hotel we recommend you stay in .
There are no hidden costs, as all aspects of your surgery are included in your quote. We even provide a nutritious breakfast pack on the morning of your blood analysis.
We want you to feel well looked after throughout. You can rest assured that your personal coordinator will arrange all aspects of your care for you. So, you can just focus on relaxing and recovering:
- Multiple pre-op and post-op scans and tests.
- One to two day hospital stay in a luxurious hospital with hilotherapy (cooling mask).
- Lymphatic drainage physiotherapy.
- Healing acupuncture.
- Personal psychological support and moderated group support sessions.
- Private nurse visits at our designated hotels.
Are you worried about communicating whilst you’re with us?
Our staff speak a variety of languages natively (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish). They often assist patients in other languages, even sign language.
Whatever your needs are, be sure to ask us.
FFS Surgery before and after results: Germany
Patients are naturally concerned about how their needs will be met once they leave Marbella and return to Germany.
Our Post-operative Care Specialists will continue to follow up with you for at least a year after surgery, wherever you are in the world.
Our patients are encouraged to complete our FFS surgery before and after satisfaction questionnaires. This will ask about the process and your FFS results.
Over the years, this feedback has shown that our patients are generally very satisfied with our processes and results.
Our FFS surgery before and after photo gallery speaks for itself. You can see both the number of patients we’ve treated, and the amazing results they’ve obtained.
FACE FEMINIZATION SURGERY TESTIMONIALS
See real comments from FFS surgery patients, from Germany and all over the world.
Feminization surgery: FACIALTEAM’S philosophy
In this video you will hear a real FACIALTEAM patient talking about her own unique experience.
We’ve been for our cis and trans patients from around the world for over a decade. But we’re still passionate about excellence in feminization surgery.
Our experienced team is looking forward to supporting you, your friends and family throughout this process.
Come on in, you’re not alone.
We’re listening, and it would be an honour to share your journey.
(Photo Credit: Chris Phillips)