Lilia’s Livestreams with Dr. Simon & Mayte
Wednesday, 25 May 2022, 14.00 CEST
We are asked, how aggressive can we be in FFS surgery? This is highly subjective and is rooted in expectations. The conservative-aggressive FFS debate is actually about beauty and naturalness, which is often based on misconceptions.
So we ask the real questions: What does it mean to be aggressive or conservative during FFS? And even more important, are these 2 concepts exclusive to one another? Or can they actually, complement each other?
Here we will have a deeper discussion on this matter and clarify some myths. Let’s break down the “aggressive” FFS concept:
- Is aggressive necessarily better?
- Does aggressive mean fake or unsafe?
- Can we be more aggressive or conservative if agreed with the patient?
Let’s break down “conservative” concept:
- Confusion between natural/authentic and conservative.
- Is too subtle a thing?
- Why are some results perceived as conservative when they have had “the works”?
Some things to consider when planning the right balance between conservative and aggressive results:
- What’s the starting point and how will that influence comparisons of results?
- Choosing the personalized approaches for you
- Will virtuals help with expectations?
- What precisely causes my dysphoria/misgendering?
- How to define my needs by getting advice segmented by each facial feature.