Dr. Raimundo Escudero
Medical Specialist in Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Therapy. Degree in Pain MIR from Granada University Hospital. With broad experience in local/regional anesthesia, cardiothoracic, pediatric, maxillofacial surgery and obesity.
Extensive professional experience in echocardiography and non-invasive cardiology as well as intensive care.
- Medicine and Surgery. Universidad del Norte Barranquilla Colombia . From 1991 to 1997 . Award for best student promotion.
- Certified Spanish Ministry of Education 2000. An Associate of the official medical Collegiate of Málaga, No. 292 854 417.
- Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy in the Hospital San Cecilio of Granada 2003-2007. MIR.
- Ecoguide in local/regional anesthesia . James Cook cadavic . Durham University of England, UK. 2008.
- IUD Pediatric Anesthesia at the University Rene Descartes, Paris from 2011 to 2012 .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE includes:
- Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá: 1-year medical/surgical internship. 1997. Bogota Colombia .
- Clinical Caribbean Intensive Care Unit .1998-2000.
- CEDICARDIO Barranquilla Colombia . Non-invasive cardiology and echocardiography Unit. From 1995 to 2002 .
- Social Security Susalud of Colombia . Family & Community Medicine in the Department of lung diseases. Member of Child development program . 1998-2002.
- Hospital Costa Del Sol, Marbella (Spain) Emergency Medicine 2003.
- Anesthesiology for interventions of high surgical complexity on the Costa Del Sol (Andalucía, Spain). Public and Private hospitals i.e. Carlos Haya, USP Marbella, HC International.
- Cranio -facial and Feminization. Anesthesiology and resuscitation utilizing complicated airways. 2008 to date.
- Marbella Surgery. Anesthesiology for bariatric surgery.
Spanish , English and French.